A warm welcome to you and your furry friend
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
A fee of £20 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian may be responsible for any additional cost to the sum of £50 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities should these be required.
We welcome your four-legged family members and have a range of dog-friendly rooms available on request. In order that you and your pooch enjoy your stay here, there are a few little house rules so you don’t end up in the dog house!
To ensure your VIPooches have a pawfect stay with us here at Norton Park, please read the below.
- We have allocated a specific number of bedrooms that are dog friendly, if you have a favourite bedroom please check at the time of booking whether it is suitable for dogs.
- We would appreciate if you can leave the beds and bowls on check out so future four-legged guests can enjoy too.
- Three is a crowd; a maximum of two dogs will be allowed in your bedroom.
- Your canine companions must be kept on the lead at all times in the hotel and well controlled in our grounds.
- For the comfort of other guests, we would ask you to refrain from bringing your dogs into the Scene Restaurant and the Reflections Spa Centre with the exception of service dogs. We are happy to provide food and drink menus for you to enjoy in the Bar area and in the summer months out on our terrace.
- We have provided a bed for your pooch so that they do not need to share yours or any of the other furniture in your bedroom or within the hotel.
- Toilet etiquette is a must - ensure that you clean up after your dog at all times. If you do have a younger dog, please see reception about our available puppy pads.
- Where possible your dog should not be left in the bedroom alone. If your dog is well behaved and left alone please ensure you display the Dog In Room card on your door so our housekeeping team are aware. If your dog is unaccompanied and disturbing, other residents we will contact you to ask you to return to your room.
- We welcome dogs at selected hotels, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
Doggy Afternoon Tea at Norton Park Hotel, Winchester
Lillies Chicken & Turkey Casserole Lillies Cottage Pie
Organic dog biscuits
Barkjeeling tea Earl GreyHound tea LapDog Souchong tea
We don’t know many dogs who don't enjoy a cupcake, so we’ve turned to our organic friends, Woof & Brew, The Barking Bakery and Lily’s Kitchen to create up a terrific canine afternoon tea for just £15 per pooch.